Many patients are surprised to find out that there are non-surgical rhinoplasty options available to them at Dr. Kevin Sadati’s Newport Beach practice. The non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure is often referred to as an injectable rhinoplasty. During this procedure, Dr. Sadati will inject dermal fillers into a person’s nasal bridge in order to reshape and augment the nose. This is an increasingly popular choice among Orange County residents, but it is important that patients understand the basics of this procedure. There are certain elements of the nose that can be addressed through non-surgical techniques, and others that must be addressed with surgical techniques.
Your non-surgical rhinoplasty can address these issues with the nose:
- A nasal bridge that appears to be too small in between the eyes.Patients who think this portion of their nose is disproportionate can have a non-surgical rhinoplasty to correct this aesthetic issue.
- A scooped nasal bridge can be reshaped and filled out using dermal fillers that are injected into the face during the non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure.
- A person who has a hump on their nasal bridge can have a non-surgical nose job in order to eliminate the hump. Essentially the dermal fillers are used to fill out the nose, and Dr. Sadati reshapes the nasal bridge so that the hump all but disappears from the person’s face.
You must have a surgical nose job to fix these issues with the nose:
- If you feel that your nostrils are too big, you will have to have a traditional surgical rhinoplasty procedure in order to address this issue. This requires different techniques and Dr. Sadati is only able to accomplish the best, most natural results during the traditional procedure.
- If you are feeling frustrated about how wide your nasal tip is, you might want to consider a surgical procedure. A non-surgical rhinoplasty cannot reduce the width of the nasal tip.
- When Dr. Sadati performs a non-surgical rhinoplasty, he prefers to work with the best liquid dermal fillers on the market. In his opinion, the most effective dermal fillers on the market today are Restylane and RADIESSE. These two fillers are used most often during these non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures. When working with these particular dermal fillers, Dr. Sadati believes he can provide patients with the most natural-looking results possible.
All non-surgical rhinoplasty patients must realize that while these techniques can provide them outstanding results, the results are not permanent or long-lasting. The non-surgical rhinoplasty is a temporary fix, and many patients will have to return to Dr. Sadati’s practice every few months in order to maintain the new appearance of their nose. Most patients come back for subsequent treatments every 6-9 months. Patients who are interested in this procedure should take the time to sit down with Dr. Sadati at a consultation appointment. At this appointment, Dr. Sadati can outline the pros and cons that are specific to your case, and together you can decide what will work best for you in order to improve the appearance of your nose.